Choosing the right oil company: The checklist you need to figure out if cheap is the best choice.
Making the decision about which company you choose to take care of any of your home services is an important one, like choosing a home heating oil provider. No doubt, you will have many options to choose from and smaller, discount heating oil companies
may seem like a great deal. However, that may not be the case when you think about the services you want and need compared to what you might be getting for your lower price.
We’ve created this checklist for you to use when choosing the
best heating oil provider for your home.
Checklist - Choosing between a full service vs discount oil company.
If any of the following services and support are important to you, then a full service heating oil company is definitely the best value and choice for you:
- 24/7 customer service and support, whatever the weather.
- Flexible pricing plans, including Variable, Ceiling, Fixed and monthly budget payment plans to help you manage your annual energy costs. Learn more about pricing and payment plans that a full service oil company like Wallace Energy offers > links
- An oil supply you can rely on with little or no risk of running out of oil.
- More technicians, all expertly trained and fully qualified to handle any of your service and repair needs – at any time!
- Delivery options, including automatic delivery.
- Comprehensive tune-up and service plans to choose from, with options and coverage to suit your budget and needs. As a full service heating oil company, we have these service plan options.
Lower priced, discount oil companies normally only provide limited services and resources, so while a ‘bargain’, think carefully before choosing a company that offers:
- May not be available after hours, on weekends or holidays.
- May offer just one pricing plan and no payment plan.
- Have more potential for delivery issues because of supply and demand during busier seasons and prolonged severe winter weather.
- Have less technicians on-hand to help when you need it most and the technicians could be from third party companies hired to help the oil company.
It pays to be smart when choosing your home heating oil provider. To get the service that you really want and the value you need, a full service heating oil company is normally the best option.
For more information about our heating oil services, contact us today!